Unsure where these came from or who they came from, I'm not even sure who wrote them to be honest but I do know that a handful of people have converted these to work with OSRS which is nice.
Edit: This was made by Leanbow and team.
Map editor features:
- Full tile editing
- Full object editing
- Bunch of graphical toggles to help with editing
- Minimap to preview your edits
- Object searching with 3d view
- Exporting to individual files (317/377 support!)
- Custom brush size
- Object debugging with right clicks
- Easy to use UI
Whats lacking in both:
- some ui functionality, both were designed to look like jagex's editors
- proper support for multiple revisions, easily done if you know what to do
- Map editor works best with 414 cache.
- Map editor only works with caches 400+, which means if you want to have the maps in 317 or 377, you have to export the maps into a file and manually pack them into your cache
- Interfaces can't be exported and imported into 317 and 377 unless you have added support for reading interfaces from revisions 400+
- Both tools are focused on revisions 400-499 so trying them for 500+ will be risky and might not work unless you know what you're doing
These were being sold for daft amounts per download.
Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.Dismiss Notice
rev.474 Map, Interface and Cache Editors 2018-01-10
Extremely interesting take on the typical Editors.