1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

[718] Client & Cache loading 839

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by Cr0nix, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Hey lads,

I know it's been request before twice but both these topics are fairly old/outdated and I was wondering wether anyone has a 718 client loading 839 and/or a cache with it.

Would appreciate it a lot if you're willing to take a look for me on your computer!!! :emoji_grinning:

2. #2 Ian, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  3. Ah sorry bro, this is all Google splurged out.

4. Hehe, thanks for looking though! :)

Still looking for dem Client 718/839, impossible to fekin find U_u sum1 release pl0x

5. add my on skype i can sell you a jar wouter.schoonbrood4

6. Yeh i think he was just looking for someone to give him a copy... why would you try and sell this? :emoji_grinning:

7. i have a couple of 718 loading rs3 clients that came with their sources. which source are you using?

8. Did you really just try to scam me this badly lad? Why you do this :emoji_laughing:

Helwyr for example comes with a 718/839 jar but well obfuscated so I Can't really de-obfuscate it and get the actual files.
    Anyone is willing to give free test JAR's, need the actual client <3

Hey lad, I use Helwyr at the moment :)

9. Did you really just try to scam me this badly lad? Why you do this :emoji_laughing:

Helwyr for example comes with a 718/839 jar but well obfuscated so I Can't really de-obfuscate it and get the actual files.
    Anyone is willing to give free test JAR's, need the actual client <3

Hey lad, I use Helwyr at the moment :)