1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
By Noele on Nov 29, 2017 at 8:48 AM
  1. Hello everyone, and welcome to Rune-Status. I'm sure many reading this post will primarily be thrown off by my status of Administrator. Ian has left me, as well as Node, in control of the website and community; I will be working on web development and general management with our current team moving forward. I've been a member of Rune-Status for about a year, while doing my best to help with whatever I could behind the scenes. This community has given me and many others a ton, in the form of development resources and general information. I feel very strongly about this place; I do not believe there is any reason this great resource and our community should go to waste or decay.

As such, I've taken the liberty of migrating the webhost to a new server; I have already heard good things about improved speeds. We know there are a lot of issues with how Rune-Status is organized, and we will be working with the community's input to make ease of access a priority. If you do experience any issues with site functionality, please report it directly to a staff member or in this subforum.

Some may have missed Ian's exit entirely, and I'd like to give a brief explanation of the events that have taken place. Ian, the previous owner of Rune-Status, has decided to resign from his position here at and pass on the torch. His reasons are solely personal, and he wanted to invest more time in family life. Some may not understand, and will continue to accuse him of walking away for other reasons. I can personally attest that Ian is broken up over his decision to leave, but truly believes it is the best decision right now.

While I am also upset about how exactly everything came to fruition, I do look forward to working with the staff team and every one of you to improve this place as a development community and an attractive website. We have all built an amazing community here, recognizing some of the most well-known and knowledgeable developers in the RSPS scene; I am happy to say today, that it isn't going anywhere.

[​IMG]

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Noele, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Very well put, Noele. I would also like it to be known that I will be continuing my journey on the same path I started on. I went into this position with the goals of making Rune-Status a better place, and I intend to continue working towards that goal. I truly hate to see things happen the way they did, but do not at all fear the future here. The new leadership will be adequate, professional, and maintain all efforts to make this community as best as it can be! Thank you everyone for bearing with us during the recent events.

• Like Like x 3
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • List
    2. Was so sad when I heard the site was going to be taken down. Thanks for keeping it up!

3. Best of luck noele, glad to see this community in more than capable hands.

4. Sad to see him go. :/ But happy that Rune-Status is here to stay <3

Did someone say Grant for Forum Moderator? lol

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • List
    5. Honestly glad it's in mine and Noele's hands now rather than someone else unoriginal or not even knowing what this place is about taking the domain and owning it, forcing us to change everything. We want to keep the natural process of the community, website, etc whilst improving it along the way. Honestly feel like the ownership couldn't have been put in better hands, and along with our staff team, this will be great. Truly have good feelings about this.

6. Shall be a different path with ian gone. But with knowing how you do things, noele.
      Its going to be all the better for this community.

And Ian, best of luck with youre future endevours bud.

7. Awesome stuff! Look forward to it.

8. I'm sure you will do great things with this community Noele :emoji_call_me:

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • List