1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Xbox Players Out There?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jaimy, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Do you play Xbox, if so... what games do you like to play, and on which console do you play?
    I personaly don't play on next gen yet, But i don't see anything wrong with old gen tbh.
    Would be dope if you'd share your favorite games with me, mine are definitely bethesda games, such as skyrim, fallout, borderlands, yet there's so many others i can enjoy :emoji_grin:

2. I'd never played XBOX before, but when Ian got out (of you know where) he spent alot of time catching up on XBOX360 games, because he only had access to the Original XBOX in there.
    Feeling fed up that he would spend more time playing these when he wanted some alone time, I borrowed his little brothers XBOX360 and started playing Halo, he's obsessed with Halo and the story, so I played it, not very well but by the time i'd learned to play he had moved on to the Assasin's Creeds :emoji_laughing:.

3. Haha, recognizable!
    And defenitely assasins creed, played all parts die-hard!
    Even when the lady wanted attention some times i would rather play AC... :emoji_grinning: good times.

4. Good Times :emoji_laughing: