1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

[Ascend base] Animationdefinitions and updating readvalues

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by abdallah, May 17, 2019.

1. Hi,
    I am trying to update my readvalues so I can run the 179 animations but I stumbled in a problem... I need to update opcode 1,12 and add 13 so first of all I went over the variables and renamed them according to the runelite's so they make more sense for me and this is what I got in the end
    (the left one's are mine and to the right runelite's)
    [​IMG]
    anInt367 is never used and I could not figure what anIntArray354 stands for, according to runelite I am missing an array which is my main problem, what I am missing from the arrays are field3048 and field3056.

I don't know if my anIntArray354 stands for one of these, I tried to search around runelite for anything so I get to potentially add the missing array but I did not find anywhere where they were used.
    if anyone can answer if i really need to add an array or am i missunderstanding something that would be reallly helpful!
    Thanks in advance.

2. Fixed - if anyone is facing the same problem, I didn't have to store in variables for opcode 12/13 I simply read them and it worked well!