1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

rev.718 Client crashes if I walk to some places (Cache issue?)

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by Astralius, Jan 1, 2019.

1. So I am currently building a smaller server for me and my two friends
    and for me it works just fine, for my other friend everything works just fine.
    But then, for my other friend, his Client freezes and crashes when he walks to certain places.

Here's the StackTrace
    hastebin

The only thing that's different from our computers are that he has OneDrive enabled I am not sure if that really matters.
    It doesn't seem as if it downloads the cache to the OneDrive folder which is good, it downloads it to where it does for me C:/User/Here

Would you guys happen to know why? There was also a small issue where when he died for the first time he's character went back to spawn with 0 HP and he couldn't move, so I had to
    restart the server and then when he logged back in he was at the Death place and he could get out. Is that also a cache issue?

2. Looks like your friend can't connect to your ip/port