1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Ghost.'s Service shop

Discussion in 'Server' started by Ghost, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Care Packages
    What are Care Packages?
    Care packages are a fun automated event in-game, whereby players can speed to the wilderness ( Multi-Pk areas genuinely, but it can be changed to wherever you want )
    trying to loot the care package, which contains very impressive and desirable loot. The loot can be adjusted to your liking, but I do advice keeping it quite good and once every 1-2 hours depending on the popularity of your server.
    Upon looting the care package, you will be frozen for 5 seconds and tele blocked for around a minute ( These can change according to your liking ).
    At the moment, the only bad part of this event is that players sometimes come and loot with Level 3 ALT Accounts, I can make it so you need to be at a certain combat level to loot it, but then again, it's unfair for those who are Pure's and so on, that cannot loot because they're not at the correct combat level...
    I will provide some media on the event, and how it works :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The costs for setting this up is around $20-30, I am looking to make it $20 for the first couple of customers. In exchange for this service, I do highly ask you to vouch and comment on how you felt about the service etc.
    NOTE : The main purpose of this event is to make the wilderness more active, and create some drama/fun inside the community, however, players can get PK'ed and cleaned whilst trying to loot, so I highly advice you to not make this a frequent event and rather every 1-2 hours, or maybe even longer. Thanks.

Custom Quests/Events
    I can add in custom quests and events, For instance, I have added one onto my old server.
    It's just something cool to have and a great addition to a server, here is the custom quest I added to my server : Beast Slayer I
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The boss, and the mechanics of the quest can be changed to your liking, just hit me a PM on Discord, As I am most likely to reply there.
    Price : 20-50$
    I can offer other kinds of services and help also, but mainly Server-sided.
    e.g. Bug fixes, fixing something etc..

NOTE : Refunds will be made as impossible as possible, as you will have to add a note saying you will not ask for a refund and claim the same thing on a chat with me.
    I will always receive the payment straight before I give you the code/help you implement it, Always.
    I accept Paypal/OSRS GP.

Contact Details :
    Discord : Ghost.#6381
    Or Rune-Status Via PM or Replies down below <

#1 Ghost, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Good luck with sales buddy.