1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

H0ST

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by H0ST, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why Hello There.
    The names H0ST. Or some beloved people who call me by birth name, Gregg.
    Age of 20 with a love for Graphic Design, Long walks on the beach, and reading through 100's of lines of CSS to find that a Colon was used instead of a Semicolon.
    My realm of Development is very minuscule. What i mean by that is the only thing i've accomplished is small things for Android Development Modding. But i do share interest in developing regardless of the case.
    So i hope to learn quite a bit here

I'm a simple man, don't have exotic things, no luxury apart from not having to pay for my photoshop applications. Thanks Billy for the assist
    Im a hands on learner, but even with two hands i end up picking it up and setting it down to do something else when i get sick of it.

But that is all about me thats generally necessary for a "intro" Don't need to post my E-Harmony Profile here so if any further questions or you just wish to chat. Heres the Mailbox. ill try to skim through it like i do with my real junk mail, but i'll get back to you at my earliest convience.

Tags:
  2. Welcome man, Im interested to see what Designs you come out with, have you got like a portfolio of old work you can post up?

3. at this time, no, as making a portfolio for graphic design is something i havnt had to do. but im sure i can make one in the near future.

4. You've come to the wrong place if you're looking to learn. We don't teach. We only mock those trying to learn.

Welcome, Jaddiction. Why'd you change your name?

5. The real question is why did i change it to jaddiction in the first place.

6. Welcome Host, if you are a graphic designer you can sign up to get a graphic designer rank by filling in this form: Sorry you must be logged in to read this.
    Click here to log in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.