1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys, Chandler AKA Buster Slim 5 here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by chandler, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to thank Ian for inviting me to join the community here at Rune-Status. I've always loved Runescape and the classic style of a 317! When it comes to runescape private servers, I'm a fan of a nice retro style private server- customized, but kept close to home. One that you can get in and get hooked, have fun, and talk to people. I'm a big fan of pking and having fun with friends, with minimal seriousness. So I'm working on a server and I really want to emulate the combat of Runescape as best I can, while keeping the focus off of resource-collecting and incessant monotonous gameplay.. and instead streamline a fun, talkative pking community. I think these are the essence of a fun server and a fun community.

I'm not very experienced. I played around with some 317 resources in highschool, made up a website and had a lot of fun doing it. I gathered a community of maybe 30 people coming together to enjoy a little pking a chatting on a buggy server when I was in highschool. I'm hoping to put forth a little more effort in the months to come and see where this can take me. I put together a video a couple weeks ago late at night just looking over my old files on my computer-

This is a little video i took on my phone when i found the files on my PC

looking forward to talking to you guys!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Nice introduction, welcome to the community bro :emoji_thumbsup:

3. Welcome aboard!. I look forward to seeing your future projects! :)

Could you explain what I'm looking at in the video? I've never seen a system like that :emoji_astonished: Is it turn based?

4. It’s turn-based, yeah. One person starts on offense, the other defends themselves by recognizing which elemental spell the offensive player selected to cast (the words above the offensive player dictates which element they chose). And as quickly as possible you drag the little bolt (reticle) over and try to release it as close to the moving icon as possible. The more accurate you are in doing that, the better your defense on that move, or your offense if you’re on offense.

I binged harry potter movies and thought of that game, and i think it’s actually pretty cool. Think people could really get into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.