1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey peeps! - Mtarik

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mtarik, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello humans! I'm mtarik, i've been in the RSPS community for a long while however most of you may not know me, I'm a bit of a lurker, and if you think you know me, your wrong.

I'm currently 18 years old, turned 18 this July, and I hope to study business finance in University next year. My interests include:
    • Watching TV shows / Anime
    • Playing OSRS or RSPS
    • Being creative on Adobe Photoshop or other creative platforms
    As of now I'm currently trying to improve my creative skills so I can implement them on projects I work on in the far future. (I'm not claiming i'm the best or anything, far from it actually)

P.S : I don't sell services. <3

That basically wraps it up, nice meeting you all. (i'll be patiently awaiting a response now........)

Tags:
  2. Welcome to the community bro (:

3. Much appreciated! :)

4. Welcome mtarik! This man has documented like every issue in Zenyte

5. Thank you! 56 pages and counting :P (also wasn't just me, had some help from other beta testers)

#5 Mtarik, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.