1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Meow, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there, I'm Meow!

Having been completely unaware of this website's existence up until about 30 minutes ago, it's been a pleasant surprise lurking around to see what people have been posting and getting a feel for the general atmosphere of the community. I know things are still a bit rocky with the most recent announcement and the community is still freshly growing, but thus far is seems like a very friendly place and has been founded in a way that will undoubtedly see it thrive.

Anyways, a bit about myself! I'm 25, a bit of a forum junkie, and am completely new to doing digital design (a hobby I'm very slowly growing to enjoy). I've written quite a few short stories, among which a few were selected for narration to be included within "horror packages", and I spend a lot of my time with my face in a book. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now, which you'd think would be a long enough time to be somewhat decent, buuut... I'm still pretty terrible at it.

Anyways, I guess that's my brief summary! If you've any questions or want to talk about anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

See you around!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. What a nice read, welcome, I hope you find this resource as useful as I do. Here's to a bright future :)

3. Great to see fresh faces who have potential to post some quality content for the other members to read over.

4. Thanks for the warm welcoming! I'm definitely looking forward to contributing to this community... at least in one way or another!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.