1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

is it possible

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by oday1997, Oct 7, 2017.

1. is it possible to change chatbox background and inventory in osrs?if so how so feel free to move this topic if i put it in wrong section xd

2. You can do this using Harlans Cache Editor or any OSRS Cache tools.

3. There already was a post about this? is it possible what happened to it? lol

4. I saw that post and was very confused because it's your reply, but I had no idea what you were replying to. :emoji_grinning: Possibly a bug or maybe you clicked something that made a new thread instead of replying to the original thread?

5. Pretty sure it was this same thread, multiple people also responded. Either a bug or someone moved the thread without moving the reply's Ian ? Or maybe op removed his post but not the thread and reposted in this section(if that is even possible).

6. This was the reply before it got dark. It looks like the thread was removed but the comments didn't go with it. I've removed the thread completely this time.

7. This is the tool that I use (betterSpritePacker)

Virus Scan:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: