1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

Item renaming

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by abdallah, Aug 25, 2017.

1. I know this is supposed to be as simple but idk where it is going wrong

anyone have a clue why when I change an item's name or w.e of its definitions it does not apply , (like for the name, if you ;;getid NEWNAME it appears but after spawning the old/original name is set: Screenshot)

2. Thats 718 so you'll have to edit the item definition through the cache. Theres plently of them around.

3. yeah I know, and I edited it with frosty's and this is the result, I made it so when you examine it say the item name (itemdefeinitions.name) and it does show the edited/new name but if you left click it its the original name

4. edit: never mind , client sided shit.... *facepalm*

5. Can you elaborate on this? It doesn't make sense that the item's name would be defined in multiple places.

6. I hade a little issue and I solved it , thank you for the reply :)