1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

My formal introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Grant, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey what's up everyone, I'm Grant. I've been in the RSPS scene off-and-on for about 7 years and have been programming for around 9, but have only really been active in the community for the past 6 or so months.

About me:
    I'm an avid learner, I love learning new things. I'm currently working on an OSRS revision 167 private server, but so far there are no plans for release or such as it's still in it's early dev stages. I have also recently taken on the (humongous) task of creating an OSRS Private Server wikia over at osrsps.wikia.com (shameless plug). The goal will be to teach people the inner workings of osrs-specific private servers with a focus on teaching rather than spoonfeeding. Other than that, I'm soon to be a dad, which is pretty awesome!

Side Note: If you are knowledgeable about OSRS protocol or the inner workings of the client, feel free to contribute to the wiki!

Tags:
  2. Nice to finally see that intro post, welcome to community Grant

3. haha figured it was a bit past due :p thanks dood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.