1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

[os] Emulous - Bringing You The Best Osrs Pking!

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Raw Envy, Jun 26, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Sorry you must be logged in to read this.
    Click here to log in.

Register on our website & use our support banner to get a free mystery box when we launch!

Thanks for checking out the official Emulous project thread!

[​IMG]

Introducing Emulous:

Welcome to our official project thread for Emulous, we're glad that you've come to check us out on our journey to bring you the best possible OSRS PvP (player versus player) experience available... With flawless combat, unique features and a real OSRS feel, combined with a friendly and active staff team we want to bring the best game-play available to the community!

Please note that we have only just began development on Emulous but have decided to create a thread right from the beginning so everyone can see the progress right from the start and all the way up until we go live! We will have a website and loads of updates coming shortly, so be sure to check out the thread for frequent updates on our progress.

Game Media:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Updates:

Coming soon...

The Team:

Emulous - Founder & Developer
    Trickk - Community Manager
    Raw Envy - Advertisement Manager

[​IMG] Nouish - Server Developer
    [​IMG] Yogi - Server Developer
    [​IMG] Andys1814 - Server Developer

[​IMG] Setup - Website Developer

Supporting us?

Join our Discord channel & use our support signature to get a free mystery box when we launch!
    Sorry you must be logged in to read this.
    Click here to log in.

Use our support signature:
    [NOPARSE][CENTER][URL="https://emulous.org"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CIzkM2y.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER][/noparse]

Credits to Professor Oak for his Elvarg release​

#1 Raw Envy, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Tags:
  2. Looks Brilliant so far - good luck with this I hope you have alot of success.

3. Best of luck with this OSRS servers need a good pking one.

4. Thanks a lot lads :)

Be sure to sign up on our website @ Sorry you must be logged in to read this.
    Click here to log in.
    - to get a free mystery box upon release!

5. We're currently working on a new teleport interface, thoughts so far?

[​IMG]

6. Good luck, looks dope.

7. Remember to sign up on our website here to get a free mystery box when we release! Sorry you must be logged in to read this.
    Click here to log in.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Doesn't really follow the other interfaces with the shading, fonts look off too not sure why

9. Does this look better?

[​IMG]

10. I think the Map images are great and you should do this to them all.

I also think you should revert back to the Original OSRS Font on the Interface and design custom icons for both the 'Bosses' and 'Monsters',
    I've attached the 148u2 Cache Sprites to this post incase you wanna look see if there is anything in there that you could recycle.

Imo I'd go for 219_0.png for Monsters:
    rsps (its mixed in with the Skill icons - Idkw.)

and possibly something like 1090_0.png for Bosses:
    rsps (just to indicate thats where the best money is made ?)

Attached Files: