1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

Pkownage

Discussion in 'Server Promotion' started by i dds you, Dec 15, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

PkOwnage Homepage
    PkOwnage Forum
    PkOwnage Client Download
    Vote for PkOwnage
    PkOwnage Highscores
    Download & Play Now

#178 Data - Custom Edgeville Home - Login & PK - Ingame PVP Highscores - Killstreaks - Welfare 'Premade' PK Sets - Preloading sets - GE PVP - Clan Wars Safe PK - PVP Tournaments - All 3 Ironman Modes - All Skills Working, Skilling Island, Skilling Pets, Skilling Rewards - All Working Max Capes - 25+ Bosses with Pets - Superior Slayer Encounters - Clue Scrolls & Imbue Scrolls - Player Profiles - Player Owned Shops - Minigames, Weapon Game, Nightmare Zone, Warriors Guild, Pest Control, Barrows (with pets), Fight Caves, Inferno Caves, Chambers of Xeric, Custom Raids - QoL Updates: Keybinds, Skill Guides, Shift Click Dropping, Looting Bag, Rune Pouch, Resizable & Fullscreen, Kill Feed, Veng Timer, Hover Menus, NPC Drop Table, Kills Tracker, Points Tracker, Extra settings. - Doubled Xp & Points Weekends - Vote System - Vote4Donor - Competitive Highscores - Tons of Content - Join us today today for the adventure of a life time!!

[​IMG]

PkOwnage not only offers a great PKing experience but also includes a huge variety of bosses, great variety of Mini-games and not forgetting lots of Achievements, Challenges and more for you to face along the way to build your character and become a PkOwnage Legend!

- PkOwnage Server Features -

#178 OSRS Data
    Netty 4.1.8.
    Edgeville OR GE PK - Optional Home!
    Optional Combat xp gaining commands - Master, Pure, Zerk etc.
    Welfare Premade sets for Login & PK.
    PvP Tournament.
    Pre-loading sets, gear up and save your set up, then reload quickly when you need it!
    XP lock/unlock - Pure's can keep their stats with no worries!
    PKP System with Killstreaks!
    Ingame top 10 Pker Hiscores!
    Double Points & Double XP Weekends.
    Optional, Skiller friendly Daily Tasking System.
    All skills working - Get your Max capes, there's an Exclusive max cape area!
    Motherlode Mine.
    Chambers Of Xeric Raids.
    Custom GWD Raid.
    Superior Slayer Encounters.
    Duo Slayer System.
    Working Ring of Suffering.
    All Raid Items work, Amulet of the Damned, Salve Amulet, Chinchompas & More!
    OSRS Orbs, Money Pouch & XP Counter.
    Bank Tabs, Searching & Deposit inv/worn.
    Lots of Optional settings to toggle.
    Shift Click Dropping.
    Keybindings
    Re-sizable / Full screen mode.
    Clan chat, Help Chat & Clan Wars.
    Interactive Kill Feed & Entity Feed.
    NPC Kills Tracker & Points tracker.
    Lots of Achievements & Rewards System.
    Refer a Friend System.
    Pets Rewarding System, Some Boss pets talking/animated! K'ril, kree, chaos ele, graardor and zilyana pet!
    50+ Pets! All OSRS Pets to collect!
    Three Optional Iron man Modes - Normal, Ultimate and Hardcore.
    Working Looting Bag.
    Player Profiles - Spy and compete with friends!
    Lots of Shops & Player Owned Shops.
    Boss points, Barrows points, Slayer Points & More!
    Teleport Interface with tons of areas to explore.
    25+ Bosses to defeat including the Wilderness Bosses, Demonic Gorillas, Cerberus, Zulrah, Thermonuclear, GWD, Kraken, KBD & More!
    Mini-games such as Pest control, Dueling Arena, Fight caves, Barrows, Weapon Game, Nightmare Zone, Full Raids!
    TzHaar Expansion - Mor Ul Rek & Inferno caves!
    Lots of Dungeons to explore such as Nieve's Slayer Cave, Fremennik Slayer Cave and more!
    ::commands - This will tell you every command that you as a Player will need to know!

#1 i dds you, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. Awsome, nice work brother.

Gl with the Server I hope all goes in your favour!

3. Loving the server dude looks good.

P.S - Merry Christmas ;) (I'm hoping you get this reference lmfao).

4. Goodluck with the server buddy! ;)

5. Wow, thanks for all the great replies :) means a lot!
    Hope to see some of you hop on some time :emoji_nerd:

6. Probably won't play as I am not a pker but best of luck!

7. Thanks for the reply! <3

The name is nothing, I guess the server is aimed for PKer's but I assure you there is a lot more content than the wilderness, there's a whole load of PVM going on here at PkOwnage! Ironman accounts are also Restricted from using ::master (only Combat stats given) and hopefully soon I will split the Highscores from Normal > Ironman

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Made some more updates to PkOwnage today!

Come along and have a read PkOwnage Updates 20/12/2016

Would love to get some more player suggestions on our forums, come and join us today! We need some events and ideas for events :emoji_grinning:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Yeah, got tired of seeing Vencillio servers long ago. Best of luck though.

10. Thanks for the response, and it's fine to say that but having your suggestions would also help the server too if you were to stick around. A lot has been changed since the original Vencillio base and I would like to think I've done a much better job than some of the Dark Asylum and Lunar Isle Leeches that are literally bought and hosted, I've put a lot of time into this and those who enjoy the server can see and appreciate it!

Grateful for the response however, don't think i'm attacking you. I know it's Vencillio at the core, essentially. But with combat updates, and tons more it's nothing near the released rubbish and has been progressed continuously :)

Bump for PkOwnage!

Happy new year to everyone, just posted some of the latest updates after having some family time!

Come check us out, 10 online at the moment - Would love to get PKing with y'all :emoji_grinning:

PKOwnage latest Updates