1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
Are you sure your posting in the Right Sections?
If your unsure which RuneTek version you are working with visit this page to find out.

Requesting developer for #530 bounty hunter craters project

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by Smnm, Sep 9, 2017.

1. I'm currently looking for another developer that maybe interested in joining my 530 bounty hunter craters project along side with my other developer. Currently the bh crater system is 70% done, but its a little different. The craters from low-high will all join the same craters. Anyone that have entered using the medium craters, they can not attack anyone from low or high, other than their own medium crater mode. This project looks promising, unique and will create some kind of a hype, it will be worth it in the end! NOTE: This project is far from being done we have started just a little and this is going to be a long term project. Whatever is your first priority, you can focus on that and the project can be focused second. If you're interested in the project, PM me your contact or contact me

Discord: SMNM#0942

Requirements:
    • Must have a decent understanding of Java. If we come across a problem, my developer will help if needed.
    • Understand on how to use basic GIT (optional)

Feel free to post your contact information below if you feel you met the requirements, and also make sure to be ready to show some previous work. Thanks for reading.

#1 Smnm, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. Maybe also nice if you are looking for someone to tell them what they can expect in return.

3. Well i mean if they want to know they can message me. :)