1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, If you'd like to instant message with many other users, then join our
    Official Rune-Status Discord Server!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Got your own Server? Looking for a Server to play right now??
    Make sure you check out the Public Server Directory!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're new to the Rsps Scene and want to jump straight into learning how to Set-up and Customise your own RuneScape Private Sever then check out the Guides and Tutorials for RS2 here.
    Dismiss Notice

With A years end, a new one starts

Discussion in 'Lounge & Fast Threads' started by H0ST, Dec 20, 2017.

1. 2017 has been quite an interesting year. A lot of good things going around the world and also, a lot of bad things.
    Personally 2017 has been one long ride and im sure i can speak for most that 2018 is going to be a big one. With a lot of you releasing your projects or being able to pursue your dreams doing what you love. With that, i have a question.

What is one of your memorable 2017 moment that you achieved an accomplishment. Inside and or outside the r-s community or even rsps as a whole.

For me? It would have to be joining Team noele on her project, Ataraxia. And standing by kris with his project, Zenyte. Being able to assist where avalaible.
    Its been quite an enjoyable experience working with these two and being apart of a very successful team.
    Being apart of a major project like this was an honor to be apart of and i look forward any and all future endours that these two have in store for their communities.